3DPrinterOS Client for the Windows
How to install the 3DPrinterOS Client on my Windows PC?
3DPrinterOS Client connects your 3D printer to the Cloud.
It supports all platforms, and some users prefer to run it on a Windows PC because they are easy to manage and become compact enough to keep them close to a 3D printer.
3DPrinterOS Client for Windows is a standard Windows installer software. It requires Administrator rights to install.
- Go to the Downloads page and click Windows Installer.
- After the download is completed - right-click on the Installer.exe file and choose "Run as Administrator" from the drop-down menu. Next, enter Administrator's login and password.
- Go through all installation steps and confirm installing all necessary software.
- In the last step, select the "Run 3DPrinterOS Client" checkbox to start the cloud client.
- Connect the 3D Printer (or multiple printers via USB hub - read here) to your computer.
- After the start of the 3DPrinterOS Client, its' web interface will load in your default browser.
- Login to your 3DPrinterOS account.
- Then go to your account in 3DPrinterOS. You'll see a new printer appeared in the Printers page
- The printer will appear with (waiting for connection status). Next, you need to select the printer type.
This happens when the VID:PID is not unique. You will need to go to the Printer Settings for this.
- And select the appropriate printer type.
- Voila! The printer is ready. You are awesome 👏
- If you are setting up a 3D print farm, take care to add 3DPrinterOS Client to the Windows Startup folder (autostart)
- Does nothing happen after you've connected your 3D printers to the computer?
- Check all USB connections from your computer to the 3DPrinters and power supply of printers and USB hubs if you use some.
- Quit 3DPrinterOS Client and start it again by clicking on the alias on the computer's Desktop
- After the computer restarts, you will see that your 3D printer identification needs to be corrected or changed.
- Please, read this support article.
Having an issue? Report a problem