How to connect: Sindoh 3DWOX 1 3D printer
How to connect a Sindoh 3DWOX 1 3D printer to 3DPrinterOS
- Go to 3DPrinterOS and log into your account. Choose “Printers” from the top menu. Click on Add Printer button in the upper right corner and start typing Sindoh's name in the entry field.
- Select Sindoh 3DWOX 1 from the drop-down menu and click the Add Printers button.
- You've added the 3DWOX 1 3D printer to 3DPrinterOS, and you'll need a Token to connect it.
- To get a Token, you must go to your 3DWOX 1 3D printer. In the 3D printer's touch panel, find the CLOUD menu.
- Click on it and then select 3DPrinterOS from the menu.
- You will notice that the printer's current state is "Not Paired."
- Select the ''Generate Code'' button, and a new Token will be generated. Remember it and use it in the next step.
- Enter the Code from the previous step as a Token on the right.
- Wait for a few minutes and check the printer's control panel. You will see that Pairing Succeeded, and the state changed to Paired.
- If your printer is not paired within a few minutes, please check if you entered the code correctly in 3DPrinterOS.
- If you want to unpair your printer from your 3DPrinterOS account later, enter the same menu and select the ''Deregister Printer'' button.