Track loaded material in 3DPrinterOS
The material tracking feature is a useful tool for organizations to let other users know the material, color, and filament left loaded in the 3D Printer.
How to enable Material Tracking?
- Go to the Printers Page
- Go to the Printer settings in the three dot menu
- Enable Material tracking toggle
- Specify material color, material type, filament left and the nozzle size. None of this is necessary so you could only track one parameter, if needed.
- Voila! The material data will appear on the printer line and in the printer selection pop-up.
It is possible to trace both extruders for dual extrusion printers
- If there is not enough material, the user won't be able to start the print job