Having an issue with a 3D Printer?
Having issues with a 3D Printer?
If you face any problem with the 3D Printer connectivity, starting prints, or any halting in the printing process, we would need a detailed log from your 3D Printer in order to troubleshoot the cause.
In order to send detailed logs to us, please follow these steps:
1. Open the 3DPrinterOS Client Web Interface.
2. Go to Settings->Edit config file
3. Change "verbose": false to "verbose": true. And сlick Save
4. Restart the 3DPrinterOS Client
5. Repeat the action to replicate the issue.
6. After the problem repeats, please click the "Report problem" button.
7. Specify your company name in the Summary and describe the issue in the Description.
8. Disable Verbose mode in the opposite to Step 3.
As soon as we define the reason for the issue we’ll contact you by email.