Having an issue with a 3D Printer?
Having issues with a 3D Printer?
If you face any problems with 3D printer connectivity, starting prints, or any halting during the printing process, we will need a log from your 3D printer to troubleshoot the cause.
To send logs to us, please follow these steps:
- If you connect your printer via the 3DPrinterOS cloud client installed on a single-board, Windows, or Ubuntu PC, switch on Verbose mode from the Printer Settings.
- Select the Printer Settings from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Select Enable verbose mode. It will start to collect detailed logs immediately.
- As soon as you are able to reproduce the problem, report the printer issue.
- Select ''Report Printer Issue'' from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Fill in the Title and the Description of the form and click Send logs.
- If you switched on the verbose mode in step 1 - switch it off.
As soon as we define the reason for the issue, we’ll contact you via email.